This will be an in depth iWowWe Review. You will learn a brief history of the company along with a look at the head office and the leaders of the company. You will actually get to see a virtual tour of their head office. Next, I will explain the product and services offered and how they can impact your business now and in the future. For those of you interested in taking this company under your wing and promoting it for an addition income stream, iWowWe has introduced an affiliate marketing plan as of Apr, 2011.
A Brief History
What I find interesting about this company is the fact that it is still a big secret! The company opened it’s doors in late 2006 as a private company selling it’s products to the corporation world. There are some big names apart of the clientele, such as Johnson & Johnson, Chevrolet, IBM, the U.S. Government, Ford, American Express, and Microsoft and there are thousands of other corporations on the list.
In April of 2011 iWowWe added an affiliate component to is already successful model. According to the research I have done, to date, there are less then 10,000 distributors world wide. A lot of the affiliates are in Europe, Asia, and North America. In that order of volume from highest to lowest. That means that United States, Canada, Central America and South America are literally untapped fortunes waiting to be picked.
William Starkey, he prefers “Bill”, is the CEO/Founder/Pioneer of iWowWe. He is a top recruiter and sales team builder with over 30 years of business development and marketing Experience. He has pulled a team of professionals together to grow the iWowWe product and services to a level of award winning status such that the company is considered number one in every area it markets.
The following video is an introduction to the leadership team, the home office and the technology that goes into making this company a leader in it’s field.
Okay, now that was a Great tour. I love the part about the back up generators and the I.T. guys with multiple screens. They are very serious about keeping there eye on the job. Come to think of it, when was the last time you got a grand tour of your company without having to jump on a plain and fly to the Headquarters of the affiliate company you represent and see in all the offices, back rooms and really see the management team that helps you make money. Personally, it’s a real first for me. Perhaps more companies in the future will see the value in having such transparency with a video tour like Gabby showed us here!!
- Video Email These are the exact two words that I saw in the category directory in npros.com and then I began my research into the many videos, blogs, and tours available on the company web site and through a few portals on youtube. Back a few weeks I had been putting together an auto-responder campaign knowing that the statistics of those that open email and read all the content is “a little above poor”, or in the industry it’s called “open rate”. Well! The open rate I have experienced is good after the initial emails, where the problem of the client is at hand. After the problem is solved and the client has moved on, the emails “open rate” drops way down. Simply because people usually get 20 + emails every day. Left unattended for a few days and it’s a morning chore to go through them all. If you are like me, and you know most of the emails are “auto” and the person who wrote it isn’t sitting at his/her computer waiting for a response, so, I group those that are “pitches” for immediate trash can use! The rest are from people important to me and I will read them.
On an afternoon in April, 2012 I got a video in an email and it was only 3 min long. I was curious and opened it. Three minutes packed in a lot of information. A PDF came with it, for those of us who like to read. That PDF was 16 pages long. An exact transcript of the verbiage in the video. It would have taken me a lot longer then 3 minutes to read it!
That one video had me wondering how hard would it be to put together my own video for my clients and my thoughts spun off to the autoresponder campaign. I looked in camera stores and investigated camcorders and bought a program called Camtasia and began to teach myself the art of proper lighting. Let me tell you, it’s a long process.
Then I find WowWe has gone and simplified the entire process with their service. The best part is they host all your video’s and stream line the process of sending those videos to anyone on your list or to all of them and it’s ALL FREE of charge. This part is anyways. If you want the conferencing service it costs 19.95 a month.
- Video Conference Center: Personally, I have not had a need for conferencing services, but I know that the time will come that I will need to use a service to manage and connect with my team. The research I have done thus far has resulted in an unhappy report! A lot of the services in the market today lack the bandwidth to handle the volume of people they tote they are able to handle. I will not name names, but some say for 100 bucks + taxes/mth, so for me (Canadian) it’s $113.68 I can have up to 1000 people in attendance. Often, I am listening to the speaker’s voice lag and squelch or their voice is barely audible. The worst time was a few weeks ago when the system had technical difficulties and kept crashing. Honestly, that’s disgusting and down right embarrassing! If you pay good money every month for a service that brags about it’s services being “Excellent”, then you deserve to get the best results! Right?
Well, along comes WowWe and their services “are” Superb! The best part, they are half the cost. The down side, in my way it’s a down side, WowWe had to be “discovered” from a back end service listing on npros. None of my research efforts in the first quarter of 2012 resulted in a WowWe presentation. So, the market is still wide open for growth!
- Auto-resonder Video Mail: This is a new service launched recently by WowWe. It operates very much like the video emails, except it operates as an auto-responder. I don’t have a lot of details on this service, “yet”! Although, if it’s anything like the video email system I am sure it’s going to be a hit. Will it be enough to displace Aweber and GetResponse? Probably not, but I am certain that these two giants in the auto-responder field will see a sizable clientele shift to WowWe’s innovations!!
You can get the service email for free and the conferencing for 19.95/mth without participating in the Affiliate program. But, why would you not participate. The one time affiliate fee is all that is the difference. The upside potential to earn an income from those you refer is too juicy of a deal to ignore.
Who better to explain this very lucrative plan then the CEO himself, Bill Starkey,
The part I love about this compensation plan is the conversation about the true spill over effect that “will” happen as more people enter into the business model.
As of May 1, 2012 the company has changed the plan a little bit and made it easier in the upper tiers to reach Field Vice President. Also, the graduation of percentages from 2% to 5% in the infinity bonus has been alter to a flat 5%. Go to the iWowWe blog for more details about these exciting changes.
What you should do is learn as much as you can about iWowWe and get yourself signed up to this service and start using it for your clients. Test drive it for a few months and decide for yourself if it can be integrated into your business. I am sure it will seamlessly work for you!
Just a little note, in case you get confused. The name “iWowWe” is apart of their web address, but the company is called WowWe.
Thank-You for visiting my “iWowWe Review”!
If you like this post, let me ask you to take a few minutes and learn why we do stuff on Blogs. We do it to get your attention and share something new with you and people you know. So, if your enjoyed our post this is what you really should do next:
- Press the “Like” button and write a Facebook comment on this article — Help your friends and shows them you care!
- Press the “google +” symbol and write a comment, and/or
- Share this on your favorite Social Media site by copying and pasting the domain address.
- Write a blog comment below this post(Share your thoughts)and enter your site address — Get a healthy backlink from us!! :)
- Tweet it! — Show everyone how helpful you are to them! This attracts more followers for you on twitter!