Make Youtube Revenue!
“Youtube Revenue” isn’t an empty promise. If you are an affiliate marketer or blogger, then videos are an important part of your business. Not only do videos provide a better viewing experience than mere words on a page, but they can also show more of you and your personality. That is, people hear your voice and see you in action. That conveys more of your essence than what you write.
Plus, watching a video is easier than reading words on a screen. It’s easier to look at a 20 minute video on a computer monitor than it is to read for 20 minutes on the same screen. If you are writing a blog regularly, then you should add videos to your repertoire eventually. As a previous blog mentioned, Stupeflix is a useful tool for making videos. Once you make that video, put it on Youtube and you can make revenue!
YouTube Revenue Is Very Possible
Youtube is ranked in the top 3 of search engine rankings, behind only Google and Facebook. If you are posting a video on your blog or web site, then you should definitely put it on Youtube also as an extra video outlet. It’s easy to upload any video onto Youtube and, by doing so, you’re gaining access to a potential audience of hundreds of millions of people. Lots of potential Youtube revenue!
But, can you make extra money doing so?
Yes, if you monetize your YouTube Video.
Monetize My Youtube Video?
Yes, Youtube is such a huge market that you might try to get a ‘piece of the action’ and earn Youtube revenue. Of course, you’ll have to get a lot of views with your videos.
If your videos do attract a lot of traffic, then Google (which owns Youtube) will send you an email saying your videos are popular enough to potentially earn some revenue through Adsense.
If that happens, simply register with Adsense, select the videos you want to monetize and earn some money! You don’t need to provide any bank account information but only an address where they send a monthly cheque.
But, make sure the videos are your own work. Don’t post an Adele video and expect to reap the rewards.
Is The YouTube Revenue Market Huge?
Here are some statistics about Youtube:
- Over 4 billion videos are viewed a day
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- More video is uploaded to YouTube in one month than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or almost 140 views for every person on Earth
- Created in 2007, Youtube now has 30,000+ partners from 27 countries around the world
- They pay out millions of dollars a year to partners
- Hundreds of partners are making six figures a year
- Partner revenue has more than doubled for four years in a row
- YouTube is monetizing over 3 billion video views per week globally
- 98 of AdAge’s Top 100 advertisers have run campaigns on YouTube and the Google Display Network
- 500 years of YouTube video are watched every day on Facebook, and over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute
- 100 million people take a social action on YouTube (likes, shares, comments, etc) every week
- An auto-shared tweet results in 6 new youtube.com sessions on average, and there are more than 500 tweets per minute containing a YouTube link
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day. Subscriptions allow people to connect with someone you’re interested in — whether it’s a friend, or the NBA — and keep up on their activity on the site
- More than 50% of videos on YouTube have been rated or include comments from the community
- Millions of videos are favorited every day
How Much Revenue Can I Make On Youtube?
That’s a good question. It’s not as simple as putting a video on Youtube and seeing the money roll in. Your video has to be popular and receive A LOT of views to make decent revenue. Plus, people have to click on an Adsense ad for it to qualify as a money earner. You’ll get a few cents per click so huge traffic volume is important.
Some people find these ads annoying and make it a point not to click on them. You basically have to trust the advertiser that their ad is so enticing that viewers have to take a look. After all, they’re paying for it so they want people to click on the ad just as much as you do!
Market Your Videos!
You market your blog or business article through keywords, search engine optimization and social media advertising.
Do the same with your Youtube video to earn that Youtube revenue!
Tell friends you have videos on Youtube and ask them to watch. Ask them to tell their friends. Tweet your videos. Post them on Facebook. Use the proper keywords on your Youtube ‘tag’ section to get massive search results.
In essence. do the same marketing for your Youtube video that you do for your blog.
Most important, make videos with good content!
It’s extra revenue and that’s never a bad thing! Youtube revenue is possible but be sure to do the work! It will enchance your online business as well.
Attracting People To You and Your Online Business
Youtube revenue is a great way to make extra income for those in the online affiliate marketing business. But, it’s a only one potential source of income. It’s very important to get people to your site and generate traffic. Do you have a system to help you get that traffic and make you the money you need? If you want your web site to appear on the front page of search engine results, you will need the proper marketing tools. These tools will help you succeed!
Youtube Revenue is Very Possible
If you like this post, let me ask you to take a few minutes and learn why we do stuff on Blogs. We do it to get your attention and share something new with you and people you know. So, if your enjoyed our post this is what you really should do next:
- Press the “Like” button and write a Facebook comment on this article — Help your friends and shows them you care!
- Press the “google +” symbol and write a comment, and/or
- Share this on your favorite Social Media site by copying and pasting the domain address.
- Write a blog comment below this post(Share your thoughts)and enter your site address — Get a healthy backlink from us!! :)
- Tweet it! — Show everyone how helpful you are to them! This attracts more followers for you on twitter!