Plan To Make Money
Every morning my wife and I have a little ritual I like to call, ‘planning to make money and be successful’. We discuss what happened the previous day, telling of stories of people we met, and the ideas we learned from our encounters and research. Then we make plans for the rest of our day and keep moving forward with the overall goal!
The Plan of Action
Our ‘Plan’ is really simple. We have no intention of quiting!! Our plan is a ‘long-term’ effort that is literally a living, changing, adapting, creating, and an evolving process.
- Living – Our blogs are being updated regularly and content is fresh, informative and we like to try to keep it fun, although some information, especially the serious stuff, can’t be joked or kidded around with and made fun.
- Changing – We discover stuff as we grow and the blogs we manage are always being updated and changed and fixed.
- Adapting – This is my favorite. Adapting is a “loaded” word that, to me, means learning and growing and then applying our knowledge and potentially help our readers from making mistakes and help us all make money.
- Creating and evolving – Creating unique, fresh, content and teaching people what we know will help our readers improve themselves.
The plan in the beginning was to blog daily on the topic niche important to our family. This was an easy decision because we have been involved in offline Network Marketing for a long time. Our success was typical to most. We failed to adapt and evolve!
This is the big lesson of today. Learning to plan to adapt and evolve!
Our family is currently involved in three businesses. Our network marketing business is one of them and we learned about affiliate marketing after we were introduced to online marketing from MLSP.
The one lesson I must impart on you today is the step of developing habits that will move you forward in your efforts to be successful. Estabishing action habits that will help you reach your goals. Our morning ritual is really an established habit. We engage ourselves and form more habits and little action plans to improve our day.
Actions like learning, reading and researching every day that will improve your end result.
Start our small and work up as those habits become easier.
Please share your success habits and rituals and lets help everyone improve!
If you like this post, let me ask you to take a few minutes and learn why we do stuff on Blogs. We do it to get your attention and share something new with you and people you know. So, if your enjoyed our post this is what you really should do next:
- Press the “Like” button and write a Facebook comment on this article — Help your friends and shows them you care!
- Press the “google +” symbol and write a comment, and/or
- Share this on your favorite Social Media site by copying and pasting the domain address.
- Write a blog comment below this post(Share your thoughts)and enter your site address — Get a healthy backlink from us!! :)
- Tweet it! — Show everyone how helpful you are to them! This attracts more followers for you on twitter!