Fuel Saver Group MPG3 Review
Notice the model has a bag on the had holding the nozzle! What’s up with that idea?
Welcome to my review of Fuel Saver Group’s Mpg3 product. If you are here, it’s most likely you are doing your research into the area of Fuel enhancement, fuel additives or even looking to market products to your exsisting customers or people you know to help them save money and improve engine performance.
Fuel prices are an all time high and the future does not look any brighter. As you know, everything today, so far, depends on “Oil”, and gasoline is just one of the products refined and shipped to your local pumping station for you to buy. Can you remember back in the mid 90′s when gasoline was 75 cents/Litre. Today that price is double in some places in the world.
Well, the only reason that comes to mind is “Greed”! Take a look at the reports of all the top “oil” companies and gasoline companies…some are the same, but all have reported record breaking profits.
What can you do about it?
There are a few choices at hand:
- Do noting and “afford” the cost at the pumps.
- Invest in a fuel booster and engine cleaning product
- Seek out alternative fuels.
In this review of the Fuel Saver Group, we will be focusing on #2, Investing in a fuel booster and engine cleaning product!
The company claims that this product can do the following:
- New MPG3 is a combustion catalyst – it conditions the gasoline you purchase to burn more thoroughly and efficiently. Improving mileage and performance while, at the same time, reducing emissions.
- MPG3 increases octane. This lowers the igniting temperture of the fuel and that saves energy and ultimately money in your pocket! This also means your fuel will last longer and increase the range on each tank of gasoline! Also, less emissions – saving the environment!
- MPG3′s solid pile- One Fuel Enhancer for every 16-18 gallon fill-up. Unlike liquid additives which have solvent bases and both plastic bottle and solvent left in the bottle are not being added to our landfills. The package is in a recycled cardboard and plastic
Bottom line: The company claims that this product will:
- Improve gas mileage
- Improve performance, and
- Reduction in emissions.
Company History & Leadership
Fuel Saver Group, incorporated in August 2010, is a marketing division of Fuel Technology Products, Inc. It is headed by two motorsport enthusiasts, Donald J. Rackemann and William Marcel. The president is former Orange County International Raceway manager Bill Doner. They created the Fuel Saver Group to market new fuel additives developed by their parent company, Fuel Technology Products, Inc. MPG3 is the company’s flag ship product.
Affiliate Opportunity Compensation Plan
Watch the following video on their compensation plan. It is certainly the most unique plan I have seen in all my years in marketing.
My Advice and Experience
I know you are doing your research into this product, but what I don’t know is your motivation behind the search.
- If you are looking for a singular product to help you reduce your fuel cost and improve on mileage and engine performance, then this product “might” be your solution. Be sure that there is a money back guarantee and dig into the company’s track record with your particular vehicle and test research which I am sure they will have in their data for affiliate.
- If you are looking at this as an opportunity to make money. Look at the simple facts that literally stare out at you:
- The video above, at the time of this report (May 11, 2012) has only been viewed 8 times in Youtube because it was set to be a private video. Which makes me wonder if the company is serious about getting their name and the product advertised.
- The company site ranks on alexa (an index of all sites worldwide) at 8,149,434. Most successful sites are less the 500,000.
Like most people who get involved with affiliate companies and begin to market products, people don’t have a clue what to do, how to do it and who to turn to for advice and guidance. In general, people burn through the people they know and trust them inside the first month and are then left wondering how to acquire new contacts to share the product story and make sales.
My recommendation, even if you chose to market this product, is to get yourself a professional system that teaches you the arts of being a marketer and the best part is to learn how to sell products, any products on auto pilot! This system is called MLSP.
The other thing you need is a platform that will help your message get ranked and to learn how from the best minds in the industry on how to earn a lot of money like a professional marketer. That system is called Empower Network.
Have a Question? Feel Free to Contact Me
If you like this post, let me ask you to take a few minutes and learn why we do stuff on Blogs. We do it to get your attention and share something new with you and people you know. So, if your enjoyed our post this is what you really should do next:
- Press the “Like” button and write a Facebook comment on this article — Help your friends and shows them you care!
- Press the “google +” symbol and write a comment, and/or
- Share this on your favorite Social Media site by copying and pasting the domain address.
- Write a blog comment below this post(Share your thoughts)and enter your site address — Get a healthy backlink from us!! :)
- Tweet it! — Show everyone how helpful you are to them! This attracts more followers for you on twitter!